Summer weathers here!

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Argh, the one thing I dont like about summer! Temps have gone nuts :D My X800XT PE is idleing @ 42* ( with an ATi Silencer + AS5 ) and my CPU is @ 36* @ 2.2ghz ( stock ) :eek:

Jeff8472 said:
you need to hook up your air conditioner to your intake fans :D
u say it as a joke but i can think of a few people i kno who would do it to see what it would do to their temps

I changed my generic 80mm fans to new cooler master fans and my temps went up a couple degrees. I thought it was odd, then I read this thread.

Does the ambient room temp in your room really affect your ambient temps in your case?

aldy402 said:
Does the ambient room temp in your room really affect your ambient temps in your case?

Think about that for a minute, if your room temp is 30c degrees, is your case temp gonna be 20c? Inversley, if your room temp is -50C is your case temp gonna be 35c? Course not.

Of course it affects the case temp.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
Argh, the one thing I dont like about summer! Temps have gone nuts :D My X800XT PE is idleing @ 42* ( with an ATi Silencer + AS5 ) and my CPU is @ 36* @ 2.2ghz ( stock ) :eek:

Idle ambient air temps for my comp reached 38ºC. My mom doesn't like the air on too much in the house (she just came back from the Phillippines, so 28ºC is practically freezing for her.

Gotta start looking at ways to cool my computer down or else I have to turn it off whenever I go anywhere (sorry leechers). This temperature was even achieved with my CRT off.

my p4's stock fan is loud as hell... running at full speed. its so annoying i decided to buy a bigtyphoon today.

see if that heavy thing will stay on my mobo

aldy402 said:
I changed my generic 80mm fans to new cooler master fans and my temps went up a couple degrees. I thought it was odd, then I read this thread.

its basic physics man. heat goes from the area of higher concentration to the area of lower concentration

Back