pigwalk
[H]F Junkie
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2004
- Messages
- 8,396
Hey there guys, this is mainly directed towards whomever lives without A/C or south of the equator.
Today the temps started soaring where I live and I'm having my machine lock up while gaming (Pariah, COD2). Tried dropping my winny clockspeed to stock and tried playing again but nothing, still hardlocks up after about 15 minutes of play and when post shows my cpu temps at reboot it's at 50 or so. What do you guys when this kind of situation arises?
-wil
Today the temps started soaring where I live and I'm having my machine lock up while gaming (Pariah, COD2). Tried dropping my winny clockspeed to stock and tried playing again but nothing, still hardlocks up after about 15 minutes of play and when post shows my cpu temps at reboot it's at 50 or so. What do you guys when this kind of situation arises?
-wil