• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Suggestions please! NOT Creative!

Puyo

n00b
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
47
Hello! I have had troubles with Creative sound cards in the past and want something new.

I was looking at the Turtle Beach Montego DDL, but since I only have a 2.1 speaker setup (with no plans to upgrade anytime soon) I think it's a bit of a waste considering it, logically, was made for DDL.

I just want a great sounding sound card that is NOT Creative. I would like to keep it under $100 if possible.

Card will be used mostly for music, but some gaming too.
 
The 8788 based cards will work good for you. There is also the M-Audio Revos.
 
Back
Top