• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestions please... mod this inwin S500

Prince Precious

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 14, 2002
Messages
100
Hi all. I've been running my main workstation out of an Inwin S500 case for many years now, and I'm planning on purchasing a new computer in the next few months. I'll be getting 100% all new components, so I plan on using this old machine of mine (Athlon XP 2400+) as an HTPC. As such, I would like to make this box somewhat less of an eyesore for the ol' entertainment center. This will be my first mod, as I'm not all that into making my computers look sexy. With that in mind, I'm looking for some suggestions as too what I should do with this box? Should I simply just paint it and be done with it, so should I add a display of some sort to it etc?

For those of you who don't know what an S500 looks like, here's a pic:
7D.jpg


Mine doesn't have the cheap-looking plastic fan on the side.
 
Back
Top