• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestions on a quiet CPU Fan

potatobean

n00b
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
19
Hi guys, I'm looking for a new CPU fan to replace the one I have currently. I can't sleep at nights because of this fan. It's WAY TOO LOUD. I was looking at some fans on newegg and I was blown away by all the brands out there. Can anyone suggest a quiet fan?

computer specs:
Athlon 1.6ghz (stock, not oc)
ASUS nforce A7n8x-x


Thanks
 
I think he means a new heatsink-fan combination. If quiet is your priority, then Arctic Cooling has a solution for you. Lightweight, easy to install, and very cheap.
 
Back
Top