• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestions for Wireless cans for gaming

Devil_Dog

Gawd
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
911
I've come to a point that I need a set of wireless cans for gaming. I have a wired set of PC350's that I love but I need to cut the cord for my current needs. First and foremost I'm looking for is sound quality.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
 
Thanks but those are the most uncomfortable things I have put on my head. Can't say anything on the sound quality.
 
I had the Sennheiser RS 160's and liked them (particularly for the battery powered broadcast base). But that was before there were any decent bluetooth audio based headphones, so I'm not sure if they're still competitive.

Just to be clear, are you looking for headphones or a headset (headphones + mic)?
 
I had the Sennheiser RS 160's and liked them (particularly for the battery powered broadcast base). But that was before there were any decent bluetooth audio based headphones, so I'm not sure if they're still competitive.

Just to be clear, are you looking for headphones or a headset (headphones + mic)?

Headset prefered but not a deal breaker. I can manage without a mic.
 
I thought Quality + Wireless do not go together..... ?

That's my mindset and I prefer to have wired and I currently do but I need a set of wireless cans and have no reference point to start with for a decent quality set. I don't expect wired quality but close would be nice.
 
Back
Top