• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestions for Stacker STC-T01 like case

FallenCow

Gawd
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
966
Anyone know of any cases that are laid out like the Stacker STC-T01:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119039

But w/ two differences:
1. It's made from aluminum (I have a bad back already and i hear the stacker is already 35+ pounds dry)
2. Doesn't have that ugly hump at the top (crown, hump, whatever that ugly plastic is at the top). The case is actually pretty clean/attractive w/o it imho.

I like the layout because it's clean on the inside of the case and I can mount a long PA120.3 or other 3 fan rad on the bottom and still have plenty of room for optical drives and many many hard drives.
Any suggestions would greatly aid my search!
 
the only problem w/ the thermaltake cases is that they're not tall enough to accommodate a rad at the bottom or top.
 
That vigor force case is actually very nice. That's how nice and clean the stacker would look w/o that hump at the top. Too bad it doesn't have enough space to it a rad at the bottom. I have a rad mounted on the top of my Lian Li v1200B right now and I can still hear the yate loons from under the desk.
 
Back
Top