• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestions for LED back lighting for desk?

jimthebob

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
950
Been wanting to do some light LED back lighting on my computer desk for a while but am unsure of where to find a decent wall powered LED strip I could mount to my desk. I would prefer screw mount but double sided tape would work as well. RGB would be nice but I don't think I'll be changing the color much (although it would be nice if I ever decide to change the color scheme of my PC). So where do you guys get yours?
 
You can find that stuff all over Amazon. Search on "LED strip" and similar queries.

Seems like I tried that once a few weeks back and didn't get anything useful at the time. However, this time, loads. I ordered a seemingly nice 2 meter strip of remote controlled RBG lights and can't wait to get them installed on my desk. Been jealous of other peoples bias-lit desks for too long!
 
I just got some as well. Also got some 90 degree adapters to go around the corners. Now I just have to clean off my desk, and do it.
 
Back
Top