• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestions for large $125-$150 case?

oneils

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
475
Hi guys, my computer had its second birthday a few months ago and I'm ready to build a new one. The only thing really holding me back is the case. Normally I'm a function over form kinda guy. But, lately, I find myself looking at cases and saying "eewwh!" and "boring!"

I really would just like something that is large enough to work comfortably with. A removable motherboard tray would be great too.

My budget is about $125-$150 american. I find myself always going back to Antec's p180...but, from what I can tell it does not have a removable mobo tray...and I'm not a big fan of the aesthetics.

A local dealer does have some nice lian-li cases in stock:

http://www.pccyber.com/scrItems.asp?product_subtypes_id=295&product_types_id=5&page=1

But, I have no idea which of those is a good buy. Any suggestions?
 
cm stacker t01

i got myself a laptop last year, sold all my PC components but kept the case until one day i get another gaming build going....i love this thing
only thing id look to upgrade for is the stacker 830/832
 
Cool, thanks for the input guys.

Had a look at the TT Armor, don't know...not a big fan of the side window design. If I get a case with a window, I'd want something a little more subtle.

The CM stacker is interesting. Looks huge, I probably would never have problems installing a motherboard. I have a Sonata right now, and its such a pain in the ass to work with.

Off to check out the Lian-Li...
 
oneils the stacker and armor have very similar designs, and if u dont like the window on the armor u can get one without or get one with a 250mm side fan in it
 
Back
Top