Soulstorm brew
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2019
- Messages
- 127
Hi all
I have a 2 tb ext. drive unformatted but active that keeps asking to be formatted, it has a lot of data on it. Drive ;E
I have a 2 tb ext. spare Formatted drive : F , that I´m going to copy it onto.
I first tried easeus recover , it shows over 4tb after a deep scan (5 hrs) I imagine inc. all previous deleted files.
i can´t tell which files are which
I then tried to clone it with macrium reflect , and when it finished (5hrs) it wanted the drive that it cloned to (F) to be formatted , doh.
Is there an easier way ? Should I format the spare drive F again and just try imaging instead of cloning with macrium ?
I have a 2 tb ext. drive unformatted but active that keeps asking to be formatted, it has a lot of data on it. Drive ;E
I have a 2 tb ext. spare Formatted drive : F , that I´m going to copy it onto.
I first tried easeus recover , it shows over 4tb after a deep scan (5 hrs) I imagine inc. all previous deleted files.
i can´t tell which files are which
I then tried to clone it with macrium reflect , and when it finished (5hrs) it wanted the drive that it cloned to (F) to be formatted , doh.
Is there an easier way ? Should I format the spare drive F again and just try imaging instead of cloning with macrium ?