I've been trying to wean my wife off of our cable bill by building an HTPC for her. I've got the hardware put together and running just fine but she complains that she has to go to several different places to access all the content available to her. I'd like to set something up that has everything in pretty much one place. The machine is Vista Ultimate which means media center is available though frankly I'm not against going with a different OS if it opens up an option worth considering.
I'd like her to be able to access the following-
Ripped DVD collection
Hulu
ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS full episode collections
Itunes media (this one doesn't NEED to be included)
Music (MP3, etc.)
Pictures
She seems to like the media center interface so if I can find a way to add the streaming content to media center it would probably do the trick just fine.
Ideas?
I'd like her to be able to access the following-
Ripped DVD collection
Hulu
ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS full episode collections
Itunes media (this one doesn't NEED to be included)
Music (MP3, etc.)
Pictures
She seems to like the media center interface so if I can find a way to add the streaming content to media center it would probably do the trick just fine.
Ideas?