Suggestions for a SFF PC

Guarana [BAWLS]

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2001
Messages
1,951
So, I've been out of the game for a while. At one point I actually knew enough about this to make a very informed decision, but that's a decent bit gone now ;)

I'm presently running an Abit Digidice SFFPC.

The mobo is flaking out, and it's getting more and more annoying to keep running,


So, I just want to transfer my guts, as I've got pretty decent peripherals inside, to a new case.

Current components I want to transfer:

P4 2.8C (800MHz) Hyperthreaded
2x 512MB Corsair Gaming DDR-3200
2x DVD+-RW DL
2x IDE HDD
AGP ATI Radeon 9600XT
Creative Audigy (optional for transfer)


I'd love a decent SFF case I can put it in, so reccomendations for one? I'd rather not replace my video card and such. I'm pretty sure it's the mobo that's flaking, as I've swapped out every component except the CPU, and I doubt it's the CPU, based on the problems I'm having.
 
ummm, anyone?

I've tried shuttle's website but they don't do archives (apparently) or if they do they're hidden well enough to make them useless....
 
If you want to keep both of the 2 DVD RWs, you won't be able to use a Shuttle.
 
aznpxdd said:
If you want to keep both of the 2 DVD RWs, you won't be able to use a Shuttle.
I'd trade one to a Firewire enclosure to solve that, same for the second HDD. Annoying? Yes, but if I gotta, I gotta.
 
Back
Top