• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Suggestions for a Mid/Full Tower Case

Kenai

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
303
Looking for some ideas from the experts :)

Specification I am looking for:
Mid or Full ATX tower (limited to 9 3/4" width due to location) 31" height.
I will be water-cooling, CPU and GPU loop at a minimum. mounting of rad on the outside (rear or top) if necessary.
Quiet and cool (of course) with emphasis on quiet.
I will have SLI or Crossfire (water-cooled) leaning towards two 6950's ATM.
prefer bottom mount PSU (already have 950W PSU) single fan.
USB 3.0 available near front panel, upper front preferred.
have two HDDs and will be acquiring an SSD, and possibly two more HDDs
System will be overclocked at or near the extremes ... as usual :D
Price range ~ $100 - $150, maybe a little more if worth it (will take some wife coaxing)

The computer is sitting in a partially enclosed environment: 12" width, open front, and rear, 32" top, so a straight through air flow (front to rear) would seem like the most logical choice, although I am not entirely sure.

On my short list is the: Antec 902 V3.

As you see from my sig it's been a long time since I upgraded so any other suggestions would be valued.
 
Back
Top