• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestions about fan placement.

GokuSSL

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
133
I have a DFI board and an EVO 360 plus a Lian Li 2000b and am wondering what I can get to make my case look pretty if I put the fans on the outside of the case. I just have no room inside the case with the fans and rad inside together.
 
How about putting the fans and radiator on top of your case? Take a look at this Aqua Computer accessory for your Evo 360. I believe there are 10 of these coming in on the next shipment. :D
 
I just called wes and it took him awhile to think of what I was talking about "lol" I am happy to say they are 30 bucks and will be here friday or monday!!! :D :D
 
GokuSSL said:
I just called wes and it took him awhile to think of what I was talking about "lol" I am happy to say they are 30 bucks and will be here friday or monday!!! :D :D

Not this Friday as in tomorrow :eek: It's like a week from tomorrow :(
 
Does sharka have any of the 6800 blocks in yet?

I'm eagerly awaiting those to ship :)
 
Igg said:
Does sharka have any of the 6800 blocks in yet?

I'm eagerly awaiting those to ship :)

There are 20 of those AquagraFX rev 2 6800 coolers coming in to Sharka stock. How many have been sold already I have no idea and don't want to know ;)
 
GokuSSL said:
Another week!! :(

Yeah I'm bummed too! But they had to wait for A-C to ship the 20 Aquastreams to Austria along with my Silber XT :D
 
Igg said:
Does sharka have any of the 6800 blocks in yet?

I'm eagerly awaiting those to ship :)


I would call wes at sharka right away. Im sure they are going fast and from personal experience with them, I can say they are F'n awesome!!!
 
Back
Top