• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Suggestion 4 Side Screens PLP setup

Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
4
Hello

Please just 3 Quick questions.

1 - Can I achieve a PLP setup (a 3 monitor setup with sides at portrait) with either of the two monitors that I have listed below here as the center monitor.

ASUS VE258Q Black 25" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen
LCD Monitor - 250 cd/m2 - ASCR 50,000,000:1 - Max Resolution 1920 x 1080
2ms GTG - Color 16.7 Mil

ASUS VS248H-P Black 24" 2ms HDMI LED Backlight Widescreen
LCD Monitor - 250 cd/m2 - ASCR 50,000,000:1 - Max Resolution 1920 x 1080
2ms GTG - Color 16.7 Mil

2 - If Yes I can, what size monitor and resolution should I be looking for the sides?

3 - Last one, if I can't use these what size and resolution could you suggest for all three if I were to start over. One thing is it possible to get it accomplish this with something smaller than 20x30x20? I have been seeing this a lot but its bigger than I need.

Thank you for your time.
 
You mean it's more expensive than you want ;)

Unfortunately; 20-30-20 is the only setup that matches perfectly in both resolution and pixelpitch. That's why that's the most common PLP setup.

Doing PLP with just 1920x1080 screen doesn't really make any sense either. 1920x1080 in landscape is a rather low resolution vertically and in portrait 1080 is too narrow.

Besides the fact that the dimensions aren't equal like with 20-30-20
 
Back
Top