Hey, gang.
Posted this a few weeks ago but didn't receive any helpful responses.
I'm looking for a new Mid Tower case since my current case doesn't have enough airflow to keep my A64 at a temperature I like. I currently have 3 case fans and a Venus 7 cooler.
I'm looking to spend $100, max. I will be carrying over my Sparkle PSU. However, if case happens to come with a PSU, I will just rip it out.
Suggestions?
Posted this a few weeks ago but didn't receive any helpful responses.
I'm looking for a new Mid Tower case since my current case doesn't have enough airflow to keep my A64 at a temperature I like. I currently have 3 case fans and a Venus 7 cooler.
I'm looking to spend $100, max. I will be carrying over my Sparkle PSU. However, if case happens to come with a PSU, I will just rip it out.
Suggestions?