suggest earphones/earbuds under 50 $$

hey guys..pls suggest me good earphones/earbuds under 50 $ please..

ill be using it with my PC as well as the Cowon Portable media player , but mainly for the portable media player

Need great sound quality and good treble .

Sources from which i can buy are ...amazon.com and newegg.com

Thanks a lot in advance guys:)

best earbuds I've ever owned are "Marshmallows" by JVC.

They're available in pink, blue, and black.

Instead of resting on your ear, they've got a foam surround that you roll tight and then insert them INTO your ear. Then they expand and seal the gap between your ear and the earbud.

These things have the BEST bass response (even better than big monitor headphones) and clarity is good because they block outside noise.

http://www.jvc.com/press/index.jsp?item=531&pageID=1
http://www.jvc.com/press/index.jsp?item=531&pageID=1&image=true

sorry for my ignorance buddy, but how are these JVC Marshmallow HA-FX33 earbuds sound quality.. ?..the clarity i mean, and can u also tell me how do they compare with other earbuds like sennheiser CX 500 and Jbuds J2 Premium earbuds...

I own a pair of the JVCs, imo the bass is a good point (some say its too muich) but theres like a 2 minute mod you can do that overall increases the clarity (better mids and highs), I got them for $10 CAD, so its not as if i lost out on much! saying that, i do love them the isolation is amazing and its great for trance, vocal trance, pop/rock (Duran Duran). one last thing, the nibbie things that you insert into your ear tend to get dirty so that might be an issue for you.

I have JVC Marshmallow too and they are decent for what they cost. Deep bass and smooth top end. I paid $30.00 CAD for mine though at LD. :(

Another good choice for cheap headphones that are good are Koss KSC75 but they are not in ear type. They are a contender with Senhheiser PX100 which cost quite a bit more. Some like the Koss better and others prefer the Koss. I lean towards the Koss although both are good.

Back