Suggest a case

mjohn1378

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2002
Messages
381
I am looking for options other than those below that will fit a 3x120 radiator internally with very little or no modification.

CM Haf 932 and variants
CM Haf X and variants
Corsair obsidian 700d
corsair obsidian 800d
 
How would a 120x3 radiator fit inside with with very little or no modification?
 
This case is very roomy even though it's not a full-tower. It's classified as a super-tower. You can definitely fit a radiator at the top and then take the HD cages out and put 2 more radiator on the bottom. That's the reason I bought this case, even though I haven't done water cooling yet, but I like options open for future endeavors (water cooling and big ass video cards).
 
With a CM HAF 932 you could mount the RAD on the inside of the door if you wanted to. No mods require beyond taking off the large fan, though I would recommend adding some smaller ones to the open spots.
 
Why put the radiator on the door on the HAF-932?
I thought that under the top panel where the fan is was the place to put the radiator.

If I was going to get the HAF 932, I would most likeky get the black edition.
 
Back
Top