sudden MSN death syndrome

Niku

[H]ard|Gawd
ok...the other day i had trillian on, no probs everything connected just fine untill BAM msn logs for no aparent reason...

ok i thought, theyre just doing matience, so i log on to MSN using their stuff to check and it logs on just fine...and now no matter what i do trillian wont connect to MSN...its like it doesent even try:

it cycles through this in the status thing:

*** Connecting to MSN as "[email protected]", attempt #1.
*** Failed to connect to MSN (12037).
*** Reconnecting to MSN as "[email protected]".
*** Will attempt 10 connections with 60 second intervals.
*** Connecting to MSN as "[email protected]", attempt #1.
*** Failed to connect to MSN (12037).

and it keeps going one after another for more than a minute...each attempt is not 60 seccond intervals its more like 6 seccond intervals

is any one else having this problem or like most of the problem i have am i the only one and no one can help me...i'm really pissed off that its doing this, its so fristerating that its not even trying

never mind it was the fucking clock...god damn thing didnt change to 04....I HATE THIS COMPUTER

LOL :D

i just liked reading your posts...they were funny....hahahahah...i'm glad you got it figured out though...

Unfortunately for you, reregistration while on suspension is an automatic permanent ban. Not very smart and not a very original nick :rolleyes:

Back