Godofdestrcution
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2007
- Messages
- 556
Every once in a while, I get a fair share of money in paypal and would rather not keep it in paypal, for obvious reasons.
Was looking to replace my system (JBL e30 and onkyo tx-8011) With xls, but that site doesn't take paypal
I could pay with a cc, but I got this paypal money and would like to get rid of it... now.
If I could get the XLS somewhere else (not ebay please), that would be nice. I could send the paypal money as a check or to my bank account, but then paypal would know your bank account number
I was looking at this http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-633&ctab=15#Tabs
Dunno if it's better then the onkyo... Is it?
My duget for the whole set is around $500. Could go higher. Only looking for 2.1 set.
Was looking to replace my system (JBL e30 and onkyo tx-8011) With xls, but that site doesn't take paypal
I could pay with a cc, but I got this paypal money and would like to get rid of it... now.
If I could get the XLS somewhere else (not ebay please), that would be nice. I could send the paypal money as a check or to my bank account, but then paypal would know your bank account number
I was looking at this http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-633&ctab=15#Tabs
Dunno if it's better then the onkyo... Is it?
My duget for the whole set is around $500. Could go higher. Only looking for 2.1 set.