• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Subwoofer noise reduction?

daweinah

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
80
I have a Klispch ProMedia 2.1 setup and the sub makes a lot of noise that travels from my room (upstairs) throughout the house, and my parents complain that they hear the bass in their office and bedroom. I'm wondering if there's any dynamat type stuff I can use to help with the noise traveling through the house?

I checked the DynaMat website, but the only thing they had for the floor was supposed to go under the carpet and they had another box that looked good, but is designed for ceiling speakers. Ideally, I'd like some sort of stand I can just set the sub on top of. Anyone know of anything like that?
 
Back
Top