• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Subwoofer frequencies too high

CoW]8(0)

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,427
I recently finished the setup of a 5.1 channel speaker system (via analog inputs) for my computer. But I notice a problem where the subwoofer plays frequencies that shouldnt be in its range. The software Im using is NVIDIA NVMixer. I cant seem to find the settings that allows me to customize this. Is there such a setting? Or should I use something else for my audio output?
 
Do you have cut off nob in the back of your sub it looks like a volume nob only its measured in hz set that to however you want
 
What speaker system? A receiver and separates, or is this a home-theater-in-a-box setup? I need a bit more information before I can offer suggestions.
 
It's a Lasonic DBX-510. I believe it's just a home theater speaker system.
 
Basically, I'm looking for a software program to fix this problem because the speakers are setup via analog inputs. Is there a way to adjust the subwoofer frequency limit?
 
Back
Top