Submersion : Thinktank worklog

BrainEater

[H]ard|Gawd
I have finally gotten off my butt and scanned all the worklog pics for the Thinktank casemod.

The site isn't quite done , there's some pics missing , and I need to add the 'design' page.....but I'll get to it.

Thinktank worklogs

:D

*56k warning : it's 15 megs*

:eek: :eek: That is some insane craftsmanship! I'm interested to see how well the fluid cools with the new peltier's. How much for my own think tank!?

Plllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee don't tell me your serious... He uses pelter units to cool the liquid then it gets pumped around to the components. The liquid isn't water otherwise it would fry like no tommrow. And it would be a bit hard to add ice, since its completely sealed.

Steelgrave said:
How much Ice do you add when gaming? ;)

Looks like alot of work, nice job.

how can you game with a 400mgz proc? :p
i herd in his logs tho he wants to make it a p4 3.2 over 4.2, which could happen i think

soulsaver_8229

soulsaver_8229 said:
how can you game with a 400mgz proc? :p
i herd in his logs tho he wants to make it a p4 3.2 over 4.2, which could happen i think

soulsaver_8229

Are you kidding me? Heat isn't the only problem when overclocking you know....

Last edited:
Question for you... why not orient the motherboard the opposite way, with the ports at the top? That way you could have all the ports just out of the fluid and a flip-lid top so you could access them.

heheh.

I'm actually a year+ into the thinktank revision 2 rebuild....

And yea the ports are going 'up' this time.

:D

Back