• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Submersion : Project thinktank

what would be really cool is if u found a way to get a second chamber in there big enough to house some goldfish or something... obviously it would have to hold water... but u wouldnt need a heater or anything and u could put tropical fish in there... that would be the ultimate mod...
 
Ah but's it's still nice to see this mod on the first page after that many years.

Oooops , did I bump it again ?

:D
 
bump for pure sickness...not only is it fully submerged...that is just too damn sexy...good job man
 
Ah but's it's still nice to see this mod on the first page after that many years.

Oooops , did I bump it again ?

:D

Sometimes I just do a search for this thread just to look at the pics. There's no doubt about it, it kick ass. ;)
 
Back
Top