Subdued but classy cases?

G'morning all,

I have a Lian Li PC-B25B.

PC-B25B_01.jpg

(stock photo)

When I got it, I wasn't sold on the door, but over time it's grown on me. I like how it makes the case look so very clean. The ring has a nice soft glow, and I hooked it up to a rheobus so I can dim it if I want to.

Lian Li updated the tower, the PC-B25F-B but I don't like the top portion as much. I got to wondering if there are any other cases along the same lines? High quality, and... quiet, good looks. I guess that's one way of putting it.

EDIT: Previously I used a Lian Li PC-71 and I liked it without the door, because the front was so clean, it was just big. :) Using it for my file server now.

For a small case Silverstone FT-01

+ Unibody, clean looking, quiet, good cooling performance
- Hard to remove fan filters and thin aluminum side panels.

Theres also the FT-02, but I don't think it looks as good and I'm not sold on the cables out the top layout.

Man, I didn't realize there was a P183. Slick looking case.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Silverstone, JohnleMVP. Not sure about the FT-01 but looks like Silverstone has some interesting looking stuff and it's one of them to be sure...

Man, I didn't realize there was a P183. Slick looking case.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Silverstone, JohnleMVP. Not sure about the FT-01 but looks like Silverstone has some interesting looking stuff and it's one of them to be sure...

It is not out yet, but in my opinion the ft02 is awesome. Kinda exacyly the wat you describe what you are looking for: Clean, Quiet, Classy, and COOL (temps that is).

you can have a look at the Antec Nine Hundred Steel ATX Ultimate Gamer PC Case.The case is beautiful from the outside and somewhat roomy on the inside. The fans are numerous and very quiet.

Last edited:
High quality, and... quiet, good looks.
Lian Li has plenty of mid towers.
http://www.lian-li.com.tw/v2/en/product/product04.php?cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=62&num=1
Just remember that cases without door aren't as quiet at same fan speeds because of direct noise escape path of intake fan.

PC-B10 is very similar to B25... price of those is just in same class as A-serie full towers.

I love Lian Li's drive bay covers.:)

Somehow the 900 is not something I would call subdued. ;)

Thanks for the other links, will look at them when I get home Wednesday. (posting from my BB, just not getting the mobile theme to take)

I like the Xaser VI. The pictures don't do really do it justice. I replaced the LED fans with non-LED fans and disconnected the top/front LED's, and it's dead sexy. With the top cover down, it's smooth as silk, except for the meshing, air flow is MASSIVE and it's really quiet. And comes with a pile of extra accessories.

I'm still using my lian li pc-62, which is exactly the same case you had before but the mid tower version!

Back