Subaru WRX STI "Fraternity of STI" T-shirt

Down8 said:
If you have been tricked into thinking your 2dr+hatch is anything but a Hatchback, or your 4dr+hatch is anything but a Station wagon, you're in a sore state of marketing confusion.

31454368-2-200-0.gif
200px-05-07-Ford-Focus-ZX5.jpg
506205279.jpg

3 door hatch ~ 5 door hatch ~ 5 door wagon

thnx for playing.

I never did get one...

But, on the other hand, that just saves my wife the trouble of secretly throwing it out and starting an arguement.

Got mine today. They threw in a free 2 year subscription to some subaru magazine.

I still love my 05 Sti, and my Trickery Custom's Shirt that says

Got Boost :D

FTW! I love my 05 STi as well. It was before the 06 crappy grille, and before the 08 whole redesign which IMHO looks terrible. The 05 just looks mean!

My shirt came; it's the first free thing besides magazines that actually came. Too bad I prefer the Evo...

My XL shirt came today, and damn it's small for an XL. My fat ass needs to drop like 40 lbs before it'll fit me. The two year magazine subscription is a nice touch, I think I'll start a thread for it in case others want it.

DAMN, why did I miss this thread when it was first posted..... arg no wicked sweet shirt for me :(

Got my shirt a couple weeks ago, I wear it when i work out.

Sucks though, reminds me of how badly i want an '05 WRX STi... Being a broke college kid is the worst. :(:(

Got my shirt.

Still call 'em hatchbacks and stationwagons. If you can't get into a seat from it, it's not a door. :D

Back