• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sub will not work. At my wits end

jordan12

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 29, 2000
Messages
11,052
Guys,

I have a Santa Cruz sound card with a set of Midiland MX5 speakers. I get all 5 speakers working but not the sub. I figured the first set was bad, so I RMA'd the first set. Got the new set just a little while ago....

I have the same problem. No sub sounds. I know it is plugged in since everything all woks, but the sub. But I have to plus in the sub to get power to the rest of the speakers.

Can anyone offer me some advice?

I would owe anyone bigtime for some kind of resolution..
 
Back
Top