• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sub Forums not showing

bigstusexy

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
3,194
Hello I was browing the forum today and I couldn't Identify what forum entries had sub forums. Like I was looking for the Video section and I didn't remeber where it was. I just guessed that it was under hobbies. If we could have some kinda of tree view or notifier that there are sub forms to this sections (like I think there used to be) it would be great
​
 
The way vBull sets up the templates, it puts the child forum under the parent forum and cannot be changed without rewriting the script. The key to finding a sub-forum is to go to the most likely main forum and look for the sub-forum attached to it. This is easier for the majority of members since it cuts down on the initial clutter when looking for a topic forum since we have a great many main forums :)
 
Back
Top