• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stupid Zune Pass question

Liver

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
6,343
I know I know. Just want to make sure. I have read the FAQs at the Zune website, but no specific answer. I have a feeling that only Zune portable players are compatible, but just checking.

Can you use a non Zune portable player with the Zune Pass? In particular can you use a Droid phone?

I'd like to use an Apple device (ipod or iphone) with the Zune Pass, but I believe that is completely out.
 
Yes, that is out. You can only sync Zune Pass WMAs with Zunes. That's the nature of DRM, I'm afraid.

Coincidentally, I just got myself a Zune HD and I rather like it. The iPod touch is vastly better in terms of the number of apps, but if all you need is a decent music player, the HD isn't half-bad. You can always buy older Zunes for much less and use them with Zune Pass, of course.
 
Back
Top