• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Stupid Windows Update!

iSkylla

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
4,240
My laptop was at 81% on the SMP client at 7AM this morning. I was tired so I went back to bed. Windows updated during that time and when I woke up at 10AM, I'm back to 64%. Goddamn windows update that forces a restart...
 
Set it to manually let you install the updates... Auto download but let you control when they install.. I had the same issue with my first Quad box woke up the next morn to it being reset.... was not so happy :)

 
I had the same issue in the past but the current update day just happened when I'm in front so I was able to control it somehow...

 
Set it to manually let you install the updates... Auto download but let you control when they install.. I had the same issue with my first Quad box woke up the next morn to it being reset.... was not so happy :)

That's how all of mine are setup. Pisses me off when a computer reboots on it's own....



 
Don't let it download and install shitt without your permission.

Reign in that beee-yaatch!
 
We are one and the same.

We look alike, we think alike, we do everything together.
 
We are one and the same.

We look alike, we think alike, we do everything together.

EDIT - damn - double posted.
 
Back
Top