stupid video card

The fan on my BBA 9500Pro has been operating erratically (well, at different speeds, I could watch it and see it slow down sometimes). It finally kicked the bucket today, the fan isn't spinning. The card hasn't overheated yet, I'm using the computer with it right now. Looks like it's time for an RMA, hooray for a 3 year warranty.

What do you think they will send me back, another 9500Pro, or something a little newer? (ie do they stockpile cards/replacement fans for situations like this? or is it easier to just send out newer products?)

How long do you think I'll have to live with integrated video after I get RMA authorization?

Stupid card :eek: :(

Gorankar

[H]F Junkie
You will most likely get that same card back with a new, maybe better but prolly identical, heatsink\fan.. Maybe a chance that you get a different 9500.. But since your card isn't dead it's likely they will just replace the fan. It could take any where from a week to 6 to get it back.. I'm betting a week to 10 days from the time that they get it to you getting it back.. Took 8 days to get a 9800pro back from ATI from the time I sent it for warranty repair.. I got a different but Identical card back from them..