Stupid salespeople

Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
12
Is it just me, or does anyone else find TV computer sellers (like shop at home and whatever else there is) to be annoying and highly uneducated about what they're selling?

There was a guy on there no more than last week that was selling an intel p4 3.06ghz computer system with 1gb D-D-R (yes he had to sound it out) :rolleyes: memory in dual channel. He was toting it as the best multimedia center of the year, wtf? :confused:

and yes, this is a rant to see if anyone else finds those kinds of places to be completly retarded... :mad:
 
Panther5060 said:
Is it just me, or does anyone else find TV computer sellers (like shop at home and whatever else there is) to be annoying and highly uneducated about what they're selling?

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god, I am a relatively calm person, I dont yell at the TV when a ref makes a bad call, I dont yell or bitch at telemarketers, and I do not slam the door in the face of Johova (sp?) witnesses, but when it comes to Telemarketers and computers I just cant help myself.

Half the time they say stuff that is just plain wrong, the other half they dont give enough details on teh components of the system. They usually focus intensly on how well the screen displays the desktop :rolleyes: and the sound quality of the speakers.
 
Back
Top