• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stupid Question?

Benton The Race

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
287
Okay guys, I am pretty settled on a new monitor, the FW900 and am planning on picking it up locally next week. But, I have one wierd question. In the description it says it has only "22 viewable. Does that mean there is like an inch or two of black on the side of the monitor? If the viewable is only 22" wouldn't I be better off buying a 2005FPW for just a little more?
 
Back
Top