• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stupid question.

swanysto

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
340
I know this is a stupid question, but I haven't really looked into SATA all that much till now.

I am currently on an IDE drive. Is it possible to install a SATA drive and IDE drive, to get my data off the IDE drive?

Thanks
swany
 
Sure you can have SATA and IDE in the same system at the same time. The only thing you have to make sure of is you have a SATA port on that machine. If you don't you would need a controller card or adaptor.
 
Back
Top