• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stupid question RE: Laptop LCD's

SSpiro

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
259
Are there any ways to use laptop LCD screens outside of a laptop?

I've never really seen how the work with a laptop, so I'm not sure what the potentials are..
 
Short answer. No. Laptops use a specific connector.

Long answer. Yes. But it would cost as much as a new lcd to make it work.
 
swoop56 said:
Short answer. No. Laptops use a specific connector.

Long answer. Yes. But it would cost as much as a new lcd to make it work.

The answer I needed.. Thanks!
 
Back
Top