• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stupid Question: [H]ard 3dmark teams???

cornelious0_0

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
12,783
Please ignore/close/delete this thread.......starting a new one for signing up to let ppl know.




I'm just wondering if we actually have some kind of team setup to join or if people just throw [H]ard|OCP in the name when they submit (or if they do at all.....I hope I'm not the only one).

Despite some of the bad rap this site gets I'm still proud to call it home and I wanna make sure people know it. :D
 
Originally posted by Swat
I didn't even know this site got bad raps =\

Neither did I, until I ventured out into the world in boredom one day.

It doesn't really matter though.....

[H]ome sweet [H]ome

Back on topic, anyone know of any teams actualy setup?
 
one reason is that the hardlcan cs team thinks there super good, but get raped by cal o teams lol
 
Back
Top