Stupid Meeee!!! Data Recovery?

JucyTEC

Limp Gawd
Ok so I wanted to reinstall windows, and since I've done it a few hundred times, i pop in my CD and boot and delete the C: drive and format as NTFS... Now while its formatting I not thinking about much till i realize....

My C: drive is a Logical Partition on a Raided drive... and I never pressed F6 to install the Raid controllers during the beginning of the setup. and so Now i just erased 1 Whole drive and lost 100 Gigs...

I need a recovery program that can undo my mistake...

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Prayer.. might help

I cant think of anything thats gonna help.. Short of costing an arm and a leg and even then..

is the raid the setup in your sig??

i got something that i can give you that might recover your data for you. It was designed to recover data/photos from removable media even if its been formatted or even from the HDD....Just get with me and ill email it to you. Dunno if itll work on raided drives, but it has and does work on standard drives...even though its supposed to be only for removable media.....I dont remember the name of it, but I dont think it was ever released for retail...was used for internal use only....works great though

Back