Stupid GT4 Question

spotdog14

[H]ard|Gawd
Sorry guys for this stupid question but I just picked up GT4 again last night after not paying for about 5 months or so. Anyways I am trying to get a car that fit a few criteria for upcoming races and settled on a Mustang Mack 1 from 1971. Anyways on the first race it will not shift out of 3rd gear and a red light on the dash flashes.

What does this mean?

Thanks, sorry again.

My guess is that it probably has a 3-speed transmission, like a muscle car automatic tranny without overdrive. You'll need to get a fully customizable transmission which should give you a 4 or 5 speed tranny and adjust your gear ratios for better top speed.

My guess is that it probably has a 3-speed transmission, like a muscle car automatic tranny without overdrive. You'll need to get a fully customizable transmission which should give you a 4 or 5 speed tranny and adjust your gear ratios for better top speed.
Thats what I figured but for some reason I thought it was a 4 speed, and it was bouncing off of I think 7,000 RPMS almost like a governor. Anyways it was strange especially with that red light flashing too.

Back