Stupid Criminals of the Day

Exactly, that's why I support including some of the tenets of Shar'ia law into our justice system.

Good luck with right wing Christian conservatives with this. Or for that matter left wing Christian liberals. Or for that matter women. Or for that matter Jews. Or for that matter...

Long list of people that would never seen eye to eye on much but they'll have NO trouble getting behind fighting Sharia law.

This is what happens when you cut the budget to education. The kids become idiots.:eek:

Keep in mind that these kids probably just skipped school to do that. Funding a school they don't go to ain't gonna help them.

I live in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, I know that the graduation rate and attendance rate for Pittsburgh public schools is low - not as low as some cities, but still low.

Whatever happened to the days when parents actually, like, brought up their kids? I lived in foster care in the Pittsburgh area most of my childhood, but no matter who I was with, even the times I was with my mom, if I'd even did something like even try to walk out of a store without paying for something, even if it was a candy bar, I'd get smacked to next Tuesday and grounded for a month..

Parenting has gone to shit in the last generation.

Parenting has gone to shit in the last generation.

While I agree with this I think it's just tougher to raise a kid these days. Think of all the things that a kid can be exposed to on a 4" screen today. The world have never been a particularly nurturing place for children, now it's in someways even hostile to them.

Kids these days don't have any respect for their parents, or themselves. It goes beyond exposure to things. They just aren't being taught, but I think it goes even beyond that. It has a lot to do with peers, and the worse the parenting is, the more prevalent it seems to be.

Children can be exposed to a lot of things, but it's also the manner in which it happens. Parenting these days seems to be about hiding ones head in the sand and trying to keep kids from being exposed to certain things, even though in this day of hypermedia there is no way they won't be.

I don't think things are lost, but we have to grow as a culture.. The internet has changed us, now the next generation (the asshat kids of today) will be the ones that will have to figure out just how that's going to happen.

Here's to hoping we survive it. :D

If we are allowed to punish the children properly, then we will have a better society.

We also need to punish the criminals properly, which is why I'm a proponent of bringing back public humiliation and public executions.

I literally just read someone espousing the "good parts" of sharia law. God help this sick society . America has become a bizarro world of moral ambiguity, conspiracy theories, people cheering for the destruction of their own country by anonymous cowards and leftist cretins as well as accommodating violent religions in our midst in the name of political correctness. When we argue over the merits of turning in thug-ass criminals who "only" stole 8000 bucks worth of goods, then what does that say about the moral compass of the youth in America? Too much leftist propogandizing and having a "non-judgemental" attitude. There is such a thing as evil in this world, no matter what your teachers, leftist professors, and liberal perverts tell you.

I literally just read someone espousing the "good parts" of sharia law. God help this sick society . America has become a bizarro world of moral ambiguity, conspiracy theories, people cheering for the destruction of their own country by anonymous cowards and leftist cretins as well as accommodating violent religions in our midst in the name of political correctness. When we argue over the merits of turning in thug-ass criminals who "only" stole 8000 bucks worth of goods, then what does that say about the moral compass of the youth in America? Too much leftist propogandizing and having a "non-judgemental" attitude. There is such a thing as evil in this world, no matter what your teachers, leftist professors, and liberal perverts tell you.

The guy espousing the "good" parts of Sharia law is FAR from a leftist, he's pretty wright wing. Indeed because of Sharia's inherent degradation and subjection of women you won't find too many PC types and liberals praising Sharia's virtues. Right wing extremism is just as loony as the leftists that you call out, perhaps even loonier.

Hah, fun. It's the liberals fault we allow criminal behaviour, and it's the conservatives fault for being criminals. Sounds like a match made in heaven. It's all Zen from here on out...

I am pretty sure being a strict parent is a conservative approach. I know my ex(tree hugging hippy) couldn't and can't stand it when I try to get my kids to act right in public. Supposedly I am stifling their creativity, I think I am stifling their inner dumbass.

Back