Stumped with Nvidia NVS 420..

zazzn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
154
Hey All,

I'm stumped, I don't know what more to do or where to post...

I have a NVS 4200m and everything is working but the Intel drivers it installs. I get an error code 52 on the device which means the driver is not signed.

I can't get the internal Intel gfx to work unless i boot with F8 and disable driver signing. I've done the bcdedit changes to disable the driver enforcement but that doesn't work and I still have to press the F8 key..

Anyways, I've tried disabling the NVS in the bios and just set it to internal gfx and then installed a normal intel driver and no dice same garbage.

I've tried using driver sweeper and a few other things to see if that would fix it but it doesn't seem to work either....


I'm at my wits end and this is driving me nuts.
 
Back
Top