• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Stuffed Beaver Case Mod

Not much has gone unsaid here. When I first looked at the beaver I just thought disturbing and freaky.... I would not want that thing looking at me all the time...

So we shall conclude that this is one [H]ot, [H]ard Beaver, let us all pray that it is never a [H]ot Smoking Beaver since we know that would not be good :D .

KM
 
(as a side note, this has to be the creepiest mod I've seen....having dead animal stare at me while I'm gaming...no thanks)

I kinda think it would be funny, to say to your buddies while gaming; You just got pwned by a beaver!

But I see it now a new low or high in computer modding, taxidermy is giving way to new and unusual computer cases. Next the Aflac duck being modded as a computer.
 
I purchased an IMAX movie all about
Beavers, and it was the first thing
I ran after all the components were
installed. It's a great flick.
Gosh, thanks for checking out
my beaver

guess we'll see a stuffed butters or kenny computer on southpark :D

"pictures beavers from the future from the southpark episode where cartman freezes himself to go to the future for nintendo wii"

:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_God_Go_XII
 
That's really cool.

But If I was going to do it I'd use a preserved fetus, preferably the one that has the transparent skin, so you can see all the parts inside
 
Well, all I can say is, she should have called me........ I would have been more than willing to help her with her build, after all, I definately wouldn't have minded stuffing her beaver......... after she finished cleaning it, of course......... :D
 
I must have checked half a dozen times to see if this thread was in genmay...Hilarious.
 
Back
Top