Study: Farm PC usage slowing

LOL

Must be slow updates in Farm software, so the need to upgrade is not that great.
 
You'd thinking that these guys would know all about "farming"! :p



 
who the hell does a study like that???
That's like saying only 49% of lifeguards use sombrero's while on duty.....
 
That would be called "Federal Tax dollars at work". Now if only we could get them to spend some on boxen :D


 
I would like to commision a study that catalogues every other study done with Tax dollars and list them by percentage of the study that is BS.
Of course... my study would be paid for by US tax dollars as well.....
 
BakedON said:
I would like to commision a study that catalogues every other study done with Tax dollars and list them by percentage of the study that is BS.
Of course... my study would be paid for by US tax dollars as well.....

I would have to second this, but I think that we are looking at greater than 99% in the initial study.
 
So are you guys saying us KS farmers don't know what we are doing?

I Third the motion for the study of studies.

 
No more studies....by definition they are bullshit....don't need another one.....eliminate 'em all :p
 
seapirate said:
LOL

Must be slow updates in Farm software, so the need to upgrade is not that great.
I resent that ;)

BakedON said:
That's like saying only 49% of lifeguards use sombrero's while on duty.....
Like this?
lifeguard-sombrero.jpeg


 
After spending time re-running CAT5 at a locale tractor dealer and seeing how many addons they have for tractors now, the next thing will be installing computers in them instead of using a laptop.
 
Back
Top