Studio at Center of Netflix Leak Breaks Silence

Yes and of course the whole world has internet capable of streaming... i cant even stream a 720p video. Like I am going to pay for netflix to watch it buffer...

Lol what?

So I should jump in random people's pools because I don't have one but I want to go swimming late at night?

Jesus, the excuses people make to pirate has no ends.

If you pay for it then download the shows have at it but don't make excuses to steal them. It's still only 10 dollars a month.

There is a big difference between wants and needs. Don't confuse your want as a need and use it as a reason to steal. Pay for a sub then download your shows if you have to.

Last edited:
Netflix supports downloading for offline viewing. So... while not the program you said it can be watched offline. But you will just come up with other reason why you should pirate all content.
As I explained before I only pirate content that I can't get in a format acceptable to me. Not all content. But go ahead just conveniently ignore all that, extract a single line, and respond to it in vacuum, and revel in your carefully crafted artificial victory.

As I explained before I only pirate content that I can't get in a format acceptable to me. Not all content. But go ahead just conveniently ignore all that, extract a single line, and respond to it in vacuum, and revel in your carefully crafted artificial victory.

You have created a requirement that very few things would fall into. No paid streaming service or monthly service is going to let you legally download content to keep forever. The entire point of something like Netflix or other such services is that it is a pay one price per month and rent all you want for "free" during that period. It is not a way to purchase content but a way to rent content. Broadcast tv unless you are recording that yourself would not itself be in the format that you desire. Any of the ways to be a cord cutter and steam TV instead wouldn't give you those options so that means that you probably would pirate and not pay for that type of content. If you are paying for YouTube Red and downloading content through some method not given to you by YouTube that is the same as piracy as you are only paying to watch the content during the period that you are paying and not outside of that.

Your requirement stated in your threads was that the only way you will pay for a monthly service is if you can download the stuff to keep forever to have a guarantee that you will have access to the content forever if you want. But that isn't not the intent or will it ever be the intent of a monthly service.

Lol what?

So I should jump in random people's pools because I don't have one but I want to go swimming late at night?

Jesus, the excuses people make to pirate has no ends.

If you pay for it then download the shows have at it but don't make excuses to steal them. It's still only 10 dollars a month.

There is a big difference between wants and needs. Don't confuse your want as a need and use it as a reason to steal. Pay for a sub then download your shows if you have to.

Thieves are going to make excuses as to why they aren't thieves.

Back