• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Stuck Pixel Question

JustinSane

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
2,425
Just got a BenQ XL2420T and I have a stuck blue pixel at the middle top left. I've been running JScreenFix all night and it fixed the problem for like 15 mins but now the blue pixel is back. Does this mean it will never go away or can I eventually get it to unstick for good?
 
Ok new question. Has anyone ever returned a monitor to Amazon for 1 dead pixel? What did you tell them in order to get a new one?
 
Just live with it =) Try rubbing it out if that doesn't work it might go away once the PC is on for a while.
 
Just live with it =) Try rubbing it out if that doesn't work it might go away once the PC is on for a while.

That's what I thought at first too but it seems to be in reverse. When I first turn the monitor on it's not here but after 5 mins it slowly shows up. Been rubbing it with no luck :(.
 
Justinsane, Amazon will be just fine with you returning or exchanging for 1 stuck pixel...they have a real good customer service department and will bend over backwards just to make you happy. So go ahead and hit them up :)
 
Justinsane, Amazon will be just fine with you returning or exchanging for 1 stuck pixel...they have a real good customer service department and will bend over backwards just to make you happy. So go ahead and hit them up :)

They overnighted me a new one but I just hooked it up and another stuck pixel :(. How unlucky am I?
 
Back
Top