VulturEMaN
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2005
- Messages
- 1,017
I'm building a system for my friend, and he's ordering the parts one by one when he gets the money. We're about halfway done, and he just got his new 19in LCD monitor in the mail from newegg today.
It's a Viewsonic VX924, and I have never seen colors so beautiful before in my life.
It doesn't seem to be the best for gaming (tried source on it), but he only needs mega screen space for running CS2 and a light game every now and then.
But yea, it has a stuck pixel. Red. About 3 inches out from the bottom right corner, and it's annoying as all hell.
I looked up some tips on the internet, and some said use RGB rapid flashing videos and winamp's milkdrop visualization plugin...
Does anyone else have any other tips?
It's a Viewsonic VX924, and I have never seen colors so beautiful before in my life.
It doesn't seem to be the best for gaming (tried source on it), but he only needs mega screen space for running CS2 and a light game every now and then.
But yea, it has a stuck pixel. Red. About 3 inches out from the bottom right corner, and it's annoying as all hell.
I looked up some tips on the internet, and some said use RGB rapid flashing videos and winamp's milkdrop visualization plugin...
Does anyone else have any other tips?