Stuck in getting part

Don_P

n00b
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
9
I posted a forum not that long ago in getting a spare part for an acer aspire l3600. I found out I needed a new slimeline IDE adapter such as this one

http://www.mini-box.com/Slim-Cd-ROM-to-2-5-IDE-Adapter

However, I cant find one that would fit the connection for the cable in this

ribbonMedium.jpg


I dont even know what type of cable that is?

The back of the slimeline adapter looks like this

frontribbonconnectMedium.jpg




What I need to know is if anyone knows where to get that type of adapter. If not, anyone know the type of IDE cable that is and if there is an adapter for that which could be put in a normal IDE connector enabling me to use the more common slimeline IDE adapters?


Help much appreciated.


Paul
 
I can't access their site (I am at work and the content flter is blocking me), but I think that pcalchemy.com carries those.
 
Back
Top