Stuck between what to get...

Far

Weaksauce
im looking for a laptop...one with battery life BETTER then the area 51 7700m...im also looking for a laptop that has an ATI mobility x700++..more like x800 but 700 MINIMUM....i was looking at those ferrari laptops...they look pretty good..but i hear the battery life on those is not even 2 hours....id be better off getting the alienware and just buying another battery to go with it......this thing will mostly stay plugged in but i want to also have the option to use it unplugged as well......

so so far ive looked at

alienwares 7700
and the ferrari 4000

any others out there that not only look cool but perform well with GAMES and good battery life?

ps...im a previous dell i9300 owner but sent it back due to the many errors i got on it.....plus i like the stability of the ATI cards....not to sure about nvidia...

ok ill look into those....any others out there?
i keep goin back to the ferrari tho....anyone out there own one?

heres what im stuck with

DELL : way to error proned...read somehwere that dells are the most problem proned pc's out there and i def believe it with my expeirences

AREA 51 7700 : only thing bad about this is the HORRIBLE battery life

Ferrari : it has a 15 inch screen...kinda hopin for a 17...which dell has but dell has to many problems....

id love to have an alienware...if they made one that had better battery life then hell yea

question: is the battery life on the SAGER the same as alienware?

Just FYI - the Clevo Chassis D900T (Alienware 7700) does not really enable you to use more than one battery. It take a screwdriver to swap out batteries on those things.

Dell offers the XPS Gen 2. A solid contender if you are looking to game on it, and it uses the Pentium M processor so, I believe, you can get ~2 hours battery life on it - but you are running a 6800 Go Ultra and, utilizing some of the software floating around on the web, you can probably eek out another hour doing day to day tasks on it.

MS 1029 from www.msicomputer.com It is a turion based notebook with an x700 mobility and an WXGA 1200 x 800 display. I like the resolution for the screen size; anything higher might make text size too small unless you have excellent eyesight. Also a lower resolution than the Ferrari 4000's screen would let the x700 GPU put out more FPS. You might want look at this one too.

Back