I just picked up one of these guys and am kinda sad. The pipelines are no good im pretty sure but the vertex shader does open alright. I've been trying to OC the card (kept the pipelines and vertex shader disabled during this), but with no success at all. I can't seem to get the core or the memory up any higher than stock with it being stable. When i detect optimal frequencies, it puts it RIGHT at the stock speeds(325 and 750). The card idles around 53 C with the stock fan. Is there anything that could be holding me back?
Specs:
athlon barton (not mobile) 2500 @ 2.2 ghz (200 fsb)
asus a7n8x deluxe
antec neopower 480w
1 gig ram - 512 stick kingston 512 stick kingmax (not the greatest..cheap stuff)
I bought a zalman 700 cu fan at the same time, but have yet to install it. The temp on the vid card is pretty low as is, and i dont think that the temp is holding back any OC'ing.
Specs:
athlon barton (not mobile) 2500 @ 2.2 ghz (200 fsb)
asus a7n8x deluxe
antec neopower 480w
1 gig ram - 512 stick kingston 512 stick kingmax (not the greatest..cheap stuff)
I bought a zalman 700 cu fan at the same time, but have yet to install it. The temp on the vid card is pretty low as is, and i dont think that the temp is holding back any OC'ing.