Street View Sighting of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
We’ve seen some pretty strange stuff on Google Street View but never anything like this. How do you walk around with a horse head mask on all day hoping to get photographed by the Street View team? Yikes! If you want to see the guy yourself, type “14 Hardgate, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom” into Google maps. Thanks to E. Cabarles for the linkage.

If I ever visit Scotland I will make sure to stay clear of that area lol

What is with people in the UK? Last time Steve brought up Street View Sighting/Image of the Day, it also happened in the UK..

12702402045EmeY1gIy7_1_1.jpg

And these are ONLY the people Google managed to take pics of.. image all the kooks running around there they haven't photographed!!

I think he has the wrong end of the horse over his head...

O wow. I did not know the influence of Japanese 2ch would spread to Aberdeen, Scotland.

(Referring to the man donning that horse head. Go to Nicovideo and you'll see what I mean. Learn some moon while you're at it)

O wow. I did not know the influence of Japanese 2ch would spread to Aberdeen, Scotland.

(Referring to the man donning that horse head. Go to Nicovideo and you'll see what I mean. Learn some moon while you're at it)

I didn't even know American people go to 2ch or niconico :S

Probably a prank played by the driver himself. Get a friend to dress up as something weird like a horse or The Stig and then tell him when and where to stand.

Wouldn't be surprised if google were in on it either. Viral marketing at its best.

I think it's somewhat of a national sport in the UK to try to get photographed doing something ridiculous by the Street View cars.

The Register constantly has funny SV pics. :p

What is with people in the UK? Last time Steve brought up Street View Sighting/Image of the Day, it also happened in the UK..

12702402045EmeY1gIy7_1_1.jpg

And these are ONLY the people Google managed to take pics of.. image all the kooks running around there they haven't photographed!!

They look like Waynes World.

Lol, I like how if you go futher down the street you can see him take the mask off and walk away.

Back