Street View Image of the Day

ahaha, see the lawnchairs on the sidewalk? They must have known the car was coming by soon and went out to wait on it. I hope it wasnt hot out because they sure endured alot wearing wet suits lol.

Looks like some street hockey players are chasing away the Google car, lol

It could have been worse.....

One of them could have been wearing a Pedobear suit chasing a girl wearing pigtails and a flowered dress. :eek:

You play street hockey with scuba gear? Damn, you're [H]ardcore. :)

Yeah, I don't even know why I automatically assumed they were street hockey players. The fact that they were wearing scuba gear didn't even register to me.

Coffee isn't working yet :-P

I don't know about you but I regularly spend a leisurely Sunday on my sidewalk in my wetsuit. You never know when a flash flood could occur. Maybe the Google car was disguised as a giant tuna.

so where is the schedule for the Google StreetView car?

I need to know which day to be ready for my action shot

looks like a couple people having fun with the google car.. :p gotta love people that try to find interesting ways to get their 15 minutes of fame.. :p

ahaha, see the lawnchairs on the sidewalk? They must have known the car was coming by soon and went out to wait on it. I hope it wasnt hot out because they sure endured alot wearing wet suits lol.

This was in Norway. Don't think heat would be much of an issue there.

I don't know about you but I regularly spend a leisurely Sunday on my sidewalk in my wetsuit. You never know when a flash flood could occur. Maybe the Google car was disguised as a giant tuna.

I do the same thing! Perhaps we should network? We could start a website for those who relax in Wetsuits.

No one outside of Google is supposed to know what town or street they'll do next but I guess they found out somehow. Maybe they spotted the car early. Google actually covered my city last summer and I had no idea. Only found out about a month ago when it suddenly appeared on Google Maps :eek:

Quickest way to tell a picture is from somewhere in Europe: every single car is a vw golf or looks like a vw golf.

They two guys actually knew the google driver so they only waited like an hour before they got their chance. It was ment as a small prank for their friends, but the tabloids in Norway got a hold of it and now everyone knows ;)

OMG They're still at it!

scubamen.jpg

lol. That was the ONLY time I have ever physically laugh OUT loud over an image I saw online.

dont worry, they also had an umbrella to keep the sun off of their backs

I have asked google to come and do street view in my neighbor hood so I could do something like this. I can't decide between humping the flamingo on my neighbors lawn, to dressing as a clown and chasing the camera down then street.

This is what happens when you drive trough a Clash of the Titans set while they're filming.

It's Hyundai hockey!

First one to smack a hyundai into an out of control Toyota Highlander wins!

There was just a separate article about Germans putting a GPS tracker on the street view van. Would definitely make it easier to plan stuff like this.

I have asked google to come and do street view in my neighbor hood so I could do something like this. I can't decide between humping the flamingo on my neighbors lawn, to dressing as a clown and chasing the camera down then street.

You know...we could have a clown meet. 20 of us in clown costumes chasing down the Google car with swords and pickaxes made out of balloons.

makes me proud to be norwegian! (well, my brother married a norwegian, so that makes me like 1/32 or something right?)

Back